Red Bay Cars
Ferrari spare parts
Phone & Whatsapp + 32 (0) 496 23 72 11 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
1. Our Terms & Conditions apply to all items purchased from this website or in our shop in Tielt-Winge, Belgium. In using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not understand or accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from purchasing any products using the Website or our local shop. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website. In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our, are a reference to Red Bay Spare Parts for Classic Cars, a division of Blue Bay bvba. We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. By your continued use of the website you agree to be bound by these new terms and conditions. We accept no liability for failure to comply with these terms and conditions when such failure is beyond our reasonable control. If by choice, we waive one or more of the rights as detailed above on any occasion, this does not imply that the same right may be waived in similar future situations. If for some reason any of the above terms and conditions are found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless remain in full force.
3. Red Bay is selling both new and used parts all of which are supplied in the condition as indicated on the website. Additional information on any stock or non-stock item can be obtained by sending us an email, or by telephone. All information submitted at the time of ordering must be correct at the time of purchase. Confirmation of orders will be via e-mail. In the unlikely event that such an e-mail has not been received within 2 working days please contact email@example.com. Once submitted, an order may not be retracted even if pending a confirmation e-mail. We are unable to supply to persons unable to enter into a legally binding contract.
4. All payments must be received before any goods are shipped. They must be effected by our Paypal account, or by bank wire. Customers wishing to use alternate forms of payment must contact us directly to arrange conditions. Prices indicated are subject to VAT. European customers within the EC are not required to pay VAT providing a correct and valid VAT number can be supplied. Buyers outside the EC will not be charged VAT. All orders are subject to a delivery charge as detailed in our ‘shipping charges’ section.
5. Shipping and packing: we will will ship goods by the most cost effective and efficient means available unless otherwise agreed. We can not be held responsible for any goods lost or damaged after dispatch unless otherwise agreed. You are entitled to use your own shipping courier on the condition that it is a national recognised company and we are supplied with your courier account number. Goods may be collected by the customer in person on the condition that the goods are paid for on site at the time of collection. Any special shipping or collection requirements must mutually be agreed with us at the time or purchase.
6. Cancellations: You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your payment was made. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your payment has received us, we will return the amount in question.
7. Goods ordered through the website may only be returned if found to be faulty on receipt. In such an event, we must be formally contacted within 14 calendar days of the invoice date. If no contact is made within this period, goods may not be accepted back. Under special circumstances goods may be returned after this period subject to shipping costs and a returns surcharge at a minimum 15%. Such a return must be formally agreed with Red Bay before carriage is arranged. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all returns cases. Red Bay does not offer any warranty on any goods.
8. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this Website including the online purchase of parts, as set out in our legal disclaimer. All details contained within this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with Belgian Law. We can not confirm that details will also comply with laws of other countries. It is therefore the responsibility of the website user to endure that the details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction within which you reside. If they do not, you are prohibited from accessing or making any purchases on this website. Any contract for your purchase from Red Bay is governed by and has to be interpreted under the Law of Belgium. You must agree that such contract will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
9. Customs and duties: These are to be paid by the buyer. Goods have to pass customs and this may take some days. Most countries charge customs duties and taxes on items being imported from Belgium. You are responsible to know your Country's importing laws and taxes. Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.